Honestly, I can’t get enough of this gluten free rich bread. Slap some good butter and salt on and you have an amazingly delicious snack! Or if you eat enough of it in one go like me… it even makes a full dinner haha! 🙂
When I first baked this, I made a good batch to keep for the full week and I’m ashamed to say it didn’t last longer than 24 hours. Then the whole bread (… I repeat… the WHOLE BREAD!!!) was gone! Puff! Disappeared…! Just like that. I like to think that my other half contributed to this but if I am perfectly honest, I didn’t even let him have his fair share!
If you love bread as much as I do, you will love this gluten free option. Also try it with some avocado slices or peanut/ almond butter and bananas. Yumm!
Gluten Free Bread with Everything
– 70g sunflower seeds
– 50g pistachios
– 40g almonds
– 65g hazelnuts
– 145g glutenfree oats
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 1 1/2 cups water
(Tip: you can exchange seeds and nuts as you wish to make it the perfect bread for your taste! Don’t like sunflower seeds? Use pumpkin seeds instead! Etc.!)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix maple syrup, oil and water separately and add to the dry ingredients until you have a thick dough. The dough should still be easy enough to stir, otherwise add water until you can.
3. Put into a loaf pan and smooth out the top with a spoon. Leave out on the counter for about 2 hours to sit.
4. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius. Place pan in the oven (middle rack) and bake for about 20minutes.
5. remove the bread from the pan and turn upside down on the rack. Then bake for another 30 minutes or so until the bread is slightly brown on the top. You know it’s done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
6. Let it cool a bit before you slice into it!