We’ve just come back from 5 days in Amsterdam and I am in love with this city. The open-minded-ness, the cute little streets, the friendliness and warmth, the canals, the bikes, the cheese! What’s there not to love?! We brought back some salami to Istanbul as that’s one of the few things difficult to find. Some good sausage.
We just got back last night so after picking up the puppy (yeay, we have him back!), meeting a friend for tea catch-up, unpacking, doing laundry and restocking the fridge, I didn’t feel like making an elaborate meal. So here is a quick sandwich that I’ll go ahead and claim is still healthy-ish as it has good stuff in it ^_^
Yoori’s (healthy-wanna-be) sausage sandwich
– 2 slices of bread (I use gluten free)
– 2 slices of mature cheese (I use cheddar)
– a few thin slices of your favorite salami
– 1/4 avocado, sliced
– 1-2 slices of tomato (depends on how big the tomato is!)
1. Just pile everything in between the two slices of bread.
2. Shuff into a sandwich toaster (or if you don’t have one alternatively into the oven!)